Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, Ref. 15300ST.00.1220ST.03
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, Ref. 15300ST.00.1220ST.01
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, Ref. 15300OR.00.DO88CR.02
The Royal Oak 15300
is a luxurious sports watch by Audemars Piguet. Today the watch range Royal Oak comprises many variants of the original model.
Ref. 15300 was the first Audemars Piguet Royal Oak model to use a manufacture movement. It debuted at SIHH in 2005.
Designed by Gérald Genta, this 1972 presented watch was called "first luxury sports watch of the World".
Typical of this design is the visibly screwed, octagonal case and the metal bracelet integrated therein.
The Royal Oak was initially equipped with the extra flat automatic caliber AP 2120, then with the Calibre AP 2121; now with the Jumbo variant of the watch it is the Calibre AP 3120.
- 15300ST.00.1220ST.01 stainless steel, silver dial
- 15300ST.00.1220ST.02 stainless steel, blue dial
- 15300ST.00.1220ST.03 stainless steel, black dial
- 15300OR.00.DO88CR.02 18ct rose gold, black dial
- Self-winding calibre AP 3120, 21,600 A/h
- Weight segment: 22ct gold with engraved Audemars Piguet family crest
- 40 jewels
- Power reserve 60h
- Stainless steel or 18ct rose gold
- D 39 mm, H 9 mm
- Sapphire crystal, caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 50 m
- Clous de Paris
- Baton indexes
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Metal bracelet with double folding clasp or leather strap with folding clasp