Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph "Concept Carbon
", Ref. 26265FO.OO.D002CR.01
Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph "Concept Carbon" is a concept watch by Audemars Piguet.
At the SIHH in 2008, Audemars Piguet presented this avant-garde concept version of the Royal Oak: an extra-light manual winding chronograph movement with tourbillon, where both the case as well as the movement are manufactured from forged carbon fiber.
Case dimension: 44 mm. Newly constructed manual winding calibre AP 2895: 34 jewels, 384 components, power reserve 237 hours.
- Manual winding Calibre AP 2895, 21,600 A/h
- Chronograph and tourbillon
- 15 1/3 lignes
- Chamfered and polished by hand, with brush finish, shot-blasted
- Plate in carbon, bridges in anodized aluminium
- Two fast-turning barrels
- 34 jewels
- 384 components
- Power reserve 237 hours
- Forged carbon
- D 44 mm, H 15.85 mm
- Front bezel in ceramic
- Back bezel in titanium with black PVD
- Sapphire crystal, caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Dial layer integrated in movement
- Minute circle with luminous hours and white minute indexes
- Hours and minutes hand skeletonized and luminous
- Hours, minutes
- Chronograph with linear minutes counter and central stop seconds
- Power reserve indicator
- Function selector: The indications H, N, R show the positions of the winding stem: N means Neutral (neutre), R Winding (remontage) and H Adjust (mise à l’heure).
- Alligator leather, hand-sewn, AP folding clasp in titanium