Breitling Navitimer Chrono-Matic SE
The Navitimer Chrono-Matic SE is a chronograph by Breitling.
In 2003 this limited edition retro series was launched by Breitling in memory of the legendary Calibre 11 "Chronomatic". It included 1,000 pieces in stainless steel and 100 pieces in gold.
As a movement, this time the Calibre 41LC (Left Crown) was used. Based on the corresponding design principle of the historical model it also has the crown on the left-hand side.
The watch is certified by the COSC as chronometer.
- A41360 stainless steel
- K41360, G41360 gold
- Self-winding chronograph, Calibre Breitling 41LC (basis ETA 2892), 28,800 A/h
- Chronometer with COSC certificate
- 38 jewels
- Power reserve 42 h
- Stainless steel / Gold
- D 41.5 mm, H 14.7 mm
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Screw-in caseback, crown not screwed
- Toothed turning bezel with round slide rule
- Waterproof to 30 m
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, date
- ¼-seconds, 30-minutes and 12-hours counters
- Slide rule function
- Navitimer metal bracelet or leather strap