Breitling Superocean Héritage Chronographe
The Superocean Héritage Chronographe is a diver's chronograph by Breitling.
This is the chronograph version of the Breitling Superocean Héritage 46
and as beautiful as this.
It was placed on the market in 2008.
- Self-winding Calibre Breitling 13 (basis ETA-Valjoux 7750), 28,800 A/h
- COSC-certified chronometer
- 25 jewels
- Power reserve 42 h
- Stainless steel
- D 46 mm
- Unidirectional rotating snap-in bezel
- Screw-in crown
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Black, blue or bronze colored
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Chronograph: ¼-seconds, 30-minutes and 12-hours counters
- "Ocean Classic", braided steel, with folding clasp
- Further versions: with rubber strap "Ocean Racer" in the colors of dial and bezel, folding clasp