Category:Patek Philippe models
Watch models by Patek Philippe.
A Note on Naming
Patek Philippe categorizes models in many different ways. The name of a given watch is made up of the following components:
- The base model name (e.g. Patek Philippe Aquanaut)
- The model version (e.g. Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time)
- The model reference number (e.g. Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time, Ref. 5650)
- The case material code (e.g. Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time, Ref. 5650G)
- The model year (e.g. 2017 Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time, Ref. 5650G)
Note that many Patek Philippe enthusiasts will refer to watches using the reference number since it is more specific than the model name or version. Some models vary quite substantially over years of production, all while keeping the same model name, version, and even reference number.
Watch Wiki uses the model name, version, and reference number without the year or case material code (e.g. Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time 5650). Watches are categorized by model name and by reference number.
Case Material Codes
The following case material codes are commonly used:
Models with a metal bracelet put "/1" before the case material code.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Patek Philippe models"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.