Glashütte Original PanoMaticChrono Platin Ref. 95-01-03-03-04
Glashütte Original PanoMaticChrono rose gold
PanoMaticChrono is a wristwatch by Glashütte Original.
Chronograph from the PanoMatic series of Glashütte Original with dial design unusually arranged on multiple levels. The watch has a self-winding manufacture movement GO 95 with flyback function and a panorama date.
This 2005 launched watch was elected Watch of the Year in 2004.
- 95-01-03-03-04, platinum, silver dial, limited edition
- 95-01-05-15-04, platinum, blue dial
- 95-01-01-01-04, rose gold, silver dial
- 95-01-11-01-04, rose gold, black/guilloché dial
- 95-01-15-01-04, rose gold, black/red dial
- Self-winding manufacture movement GO 95
- Platinum / rose gold 750/000 polished/satin-finished
- D 39.3 mm, H 12.0 mm (95-01-05-15-04: D 44 mm)
- Sapphire crystal on both sides, screw-in back
- Waterproof to 30 m
- Solid gold 750/000, silvered with applications, fine guilloché by hand
- Hands blued / in gold polished and with luminous coating at hour and minute
- Fine engraved silver plaque
- Hours, minutes (decentral), small seconds
- Chronograph function with stop seconds display on the second dial level
- Flyback function
- Panorama date
- Louisiana crocodile leather strap with tang-type buckle in platinum / with folding clasp in rose gold 750/000