Glashütte Original Senator Perpetual Calendar
Glashütte Original Senator Perpetual Calendar, Ref. 39-50-01-11-04
Senator Perpetual Calendar is a wristwatch by Glashütte Original released in 2003.
This watch is equipped with the self-winding movement Calibre GO 39 with hours, minutes and seconds indication, hacking seconds, Panorama date, quickset date feature and perpetual calendar.
In 2000 the model Senator Classic Perpetual Calendar received the coveted award Uhr des Jahres (Watch of the Year).
- 39-50-01-11-04: rose gold, white dial
- 39-50-02-12-04: stainless steel, white dial
- 39-50-08-15-04: platinum, blue dial
- 39-50-15-21-04: rose gold, anthracite dial
- 39-50-14-22-04: stainless steel, anthracite dial
- 39-50-16-22-04: stainless steel, copper dial
- Manufacture movement GO 39
- Stainless steel
- Ø 39.3 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback,screw-in back
- Waterproof to 50 m
- White / anthracite
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, panorama date
- Day of week, month, perpetual calendar, moon phase and leap year
- Louisiana crocodile leather strap with folding clasp