Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Classique
"Classique" can be used to refer to any historic Reverso model, but is especially used for smaller-sized models. The term is particularly appropriate when referring to models with the original 36 x 22 mm case size, though it can distinguish any smaller model from a Grande Taille or larger model.
Most recently, the Reverso Classique name was applied to the Ref. 250 Reverso Classique, which had a compact 38.5 x 23.1 mm case and the hand winding Cal. 864/1. This model was retired in 2016, replaced by the Reverso Classic Small.
- Case number 140
- Case number 250
- Reverso Classique, Ref. 250 Cal. 864/1 or quartz (250.8.08) 38.5x23.1
- Reverso Classique, Ref. 250 Cal. 846/1 - yellow gold (Q2501110), steel (Q2508110)
- Reverso Classique, Ref. 250 quartz - yellow gold (250.1.08), two-tone (250.5.08), steel (250.8.08) 38.5x23.1
- Reverso Classique, Ref. 250 Cal. 846/1 or quartz - yellow gold (250.1.86), rose gold (250.2.86), white gold (250.3.86), two-tone (250.5.86), steel (250.8.86) 33x23
- Case number 251
- Case number 252
- Reverso Classique Jewelry, Ref. 262 Cal. 846/1 or quartz - white gold (Q2623402) 28.6x20.7
- Case number 270
- Reverso Classique, Ref. 270 hand winding - two-tone (270.5.62) 42x26