Nomos Tangomat GMT
World time movementNomos Xi
Nomos Tangomat GMT is a wristwatch by Nomos.
With this model the automatic version Nomos Tangomat of the classicTangente is supplemented by a GMT function.
In March 2012 this watch won first prize at the election to the Watch of the Year (Uhr des Jahres).
- Self-winding movement Nomos Xi, 21,600 A/h
- Finishing with Glashütte solar grinding, Glashütte stripes and blued screws
- 26 jewels
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Stainless steel 316L, five-part
- Ø 40 mm, H 10,85 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Steel caseback screwed with six screws and with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 3 atm
- Galvanised, white, silvered
- Hands: blued steel
- Small seconds at 6h
- GMT function at 9h
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, date
- GMT function in 24-hours mode
- Horween Shell Cordovan, steel buckle embossed with NOMOS logo
- 3.080 € (2012)