Sinn 155 Pilot Chronograph
The 155 Pilot Chronograph is a wristwatch by Sinn.
This excellent to read pilot's chronograph belongs to the range of the Bundeswehr (German military) chronographs, which started in 1967 with the legendary model Heuer Bundeswehr.
After Heuer had not continued the model, Helmut Sinn in the 1980s and 1990s bought discarded stocks of the Bundeswehr and after revision sold them again. Some of these watches he provided with dials showing the "Sinn" lettering. The model Sinn Fliegerchronograph 155 is understood as a continuation of the original Heuer model. Instead with manual winding movement it was now equipped with the proven and robust self-winding movement Valjoux 7750.
This edition was limited to 300 pieces and exclusively sold by the German dealer Manufactum.
- Self-winding chronograph movement Valjoux 7750, 28,800 A/h
- Hairspring Nivarox 1A
- 25 jewels
- Power reserve 44 h
- Stainless steel
- Ø 43 mm, height 15.1 mm
- Acrylic glass, domed
- Pilot's bezel from black anodized aluminum with triangle marking
- Caseback 4-fach screwed
- Waterproof to 10 atm
- Safe below atmospheric pressure
- Mat black
- Indexes and hands with long-lasting luminous paint
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Day of week, date at 3 h
- Chrono: central 60 seconds counter, jumping 30 minutes counter, 12 hours counter
- Black leather strap, white stitched with tang-type buckle from pearl-blasted stainless steel
- 300 pieces
- 990,- EUR (2010)