The Sinn 6100 is a regulator wristwatch by Sinn.
Compared to the other regulator watches which are more focused on historical models, the 6100 REGULATEUR Technik was deliberately given a modern look by Sinn, where the unique readability has absolute priority. So that's why hands and indexes, in contrast to the classical model, were designed with luminous color. The watch is powered by a fine finished, classic manual winding movement in chronometer quality and has a very practical hacking seconds.
- Mechanical Manual winding movement SZ 04 (basis Unitas 6498-1) with hacking seconds in chronometer quality, 18,000 A/h
- Triovis fine regulation, Glucydur screwed balance, mainspring Nivaflex, hairspring Nivarox 1, Incabloc shock protection
- Finished movement (with Geneva stripes on bridges, blued screws)
- Antimagnetic according to DIN 8309
- Shock proof according to DIN 8308
- Stainless steel, upper side and caseback polished, flanks satin-finished
- Ø 44 mm, height 10.6 mm
- Sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Screwed down caseback, sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on the inside
- Crown with D3 Technology
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Safe below atmospheric pressure
- Small hour at 12 o'clock
- Central minute indication
- Small seconds at 6 o'clock, with hacking seconds
- Black, galvanized, with solar grinding
- Bar indexes coated with luminous color
- Hours and minutes hand with white luminous color
- Seconds hand in white
- Cowskin leather strap with Alligator imprinting, black with white seam, tang-type buckle
- Etui with watch and folding loupe, Booklet "6100 Technik"
- 2 years