TAG Heuer Calibre 360
Movement by TAG Heuer
First mechanical chronograph movement worldwide with an accuracy of 1/100th second.
The calibre combines two movements:
- An automatic movement TAG Heuer Calibre 7 with a power reserve of 42 hours and a frequency of 28,800 vibrations (certified as chronometer by the COSC), as well as a chronograph function with separate barrel, manual winding, independent balance and spiral mechanism.
- Both movements are wound by a single crown, by clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
Used et al in these models:
- TAG Heuer Calibre 360 Concept Chronograph (presented at the BaselWorld 2005)
- TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 360 Limited Edition
- TAG Heuer Monaco Calibre 360 LS Concept Chronograph