WOSTEP is a Swiss watchmaker school.
The school works closely together with English and French speaking watchmaking schools. Further the partnership comprises watch brands, manufacturers of movements and complicated watches, retailers from Switzerland and from abroad, watchmaking organizations, secondary industries, equipment companies for studios and companies for electronics, spare parts and tools. The watch manufacturers include virtually all renowned luxury watch brands in the field of mechanical watches, from A Audemars Piguet to Z Zenith.
The courses offered by the school include, among others:
- Basic education - in English
- Introductory course for chronographs
- Chronograph course - in English
- Course for instructors
- Introduction to the Swiss lever escapement - in English and French
- Introduction to the precision adjustment
- Courses for sales staff and administration - in English and French
The curriculum includes 3,000 hours and thus guarantees a thorough horological skill. Graduates with WOSTEP completion certificate are coveted and sought-after experts, especially as the number of required watchmakers now surpasses the supply by far.
The individual areas are:
- Mechanical watches
- Electronic watches
- Organization of a customer service
Practice: 2.400 hours
Theory: 600 hours
Rue des Saars 99
Tel. +41 (0)32 729 00 30
Fax +41(0)32 729 00 35