Gerhard D. Wempe
dares, after he had founded a shop for watches and jewelry in Oldenburg (Germany) in 1894
, the jump to the metropolis of Hamburg. There, he opens at 141 Schulterblatt what is now called a 'flagship store'. On the facade a large clock with three dials attracts the passers-by. In only seven years, four more stores are opened in Hamburg.
← 1906 | 1908 →
1907.txt · Last modified: 11.10.2021 17:03 (external edit)