Patek Philippe Minute Repeater Perpetual Calendar 5374/300P
Patek Philippe Minute Repeater Perpetual Calendar 5374-300P-001
© Patek Philippe
The Minute Repeater Perpetual Calendar Ref. 5374/300P is a luxury wristwatch by Patek Philippe in the Grand Complications series.
Presented in spring 2022 at the Watches & Wonders Geneva, this highly complicated watch features minute repeater, perpetual calendar with day, date, month, leap year, 24-hour indication by hands and moon phase indication.
Bezel, lugs and fold-over clasp are set with 120 baguette-cut diamonds. The dial is blue-lacquered with black-gradient rim, sapphire hour markers and diamond minute markers.
The watch is equipped with the high-class manufacture caliber R 27 Q with automatic winding.
- 5374/300P-001 Platinum
- Self-winding manufacture movement R 27 Q, 21,600 A/h
- 22K gold off-center minirotor, unidirectional winding
- 39 jewels
- 467 parts
- Power reserve 38-48 hours
- ∅ 42 mm, H 12.28 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal case back
- 120 diamonds: 7.1 cts. (bezel and flange)
- 13 sapphires: 0.72 ct. (flange)
- 86 diamonds: 3.5 cts. (caseband and slide).
- Humidity- and dust-protected only (not water-resistant)
- Blue-lacquered, black-gradient rim
- Sapphire hour markers and diamond minute markers
- 18K gold dial plate
- Hours, minutes
- Minute repeater with “cathedral” gongs
- Perpetual calendar: day, date, month, leap year and 24-hour indication by hands
- Alligator leather with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny dusk blue
- Folding clasp, set with diamonds 22 baguette diamonds: 1.02 ct.