The Max Bill is a watch model by Junghans.
It is named after the Swiss artist and designer Max Bill, who created four mechanical men's wristwatches 1962 for Junghans.
- J805.1.1 (basis ETA 2801-2)
- Stainless steel, polished
- Ø 34 mm, height: 9.0 mm
- Domed Acrylic glass
- Water resistance: splashproof according to DIN 8310
- Silver coloured hands
- Typografy: arabic and stroke index
- Central seconds
- Calf leather, 18 mm lug width, stainless steel buckle
- "Max Bill" watches gift box
- Guarantee card of the manufacturer (max bill by Junghans). The warranty period is 2 years.