Audemars Piguet Museum, Le Brassus
After a long renovation, the company's own private museum was opened in 1990 with a doubled exhibition space in the old motherhouse of 1875. The collection of Audemars Piguet, spanning the 130 years of tradition, is exhibited. Particularly worth seeing are the repetition watches with percussion and carillion, the collection of extra flat watches, watches with several complications as specialty of the house, and the original model of the Royal Oak. Also the smallest minute repeater that was ever made can be admired.
Tel. 021 845 14 00
Fax 021 845 14 01
The private museum can be visited only by appointment. Guided tours are available in various languages.