With this GMT model with two time zones JeanRichard first presented in the sporting line of the house a watch with the in-house calibre JR 1000.
The 2Timezones has been designed for travelers and people that move in multiple time zones and has a clear and unique timezone display. The first time zone, which indicates the local time, is classically centered with hour, minute and second display. In a window at 12 o'clock, the time of the second timezone with the additional AM/PM indication is specified in order to avoid any confusion. In a second window at 6 o'clock, appears a reference to the 24 cities that represent the different timezones.
Both crowns are screwed. The first crown at 3 o'clock is used to wind the watch, for correcting the date and to set the time. With the second crown at 9 o'clock, the display of the reference cities is changed. A specially developed method makes it possible that the hours hand moves separately without affecting the progress of the watch, by operating the two pushers placed left of the middle section of the case. With this system, the hours hand is moved forward or backward independently to make a quick adjustment of the local time zone.
The 2TimeZones has a caseback with sapphire crystal, sharing the view of the beautifully decorated manufacture movement. The watch is offered with a silvered or black Brossé-Soleil dial and is waterproof up to 100 m.
- Power reserve min. 48 hours
- D 43 mm, H 13.25 mm
- Caseback with sapphire crystal, screwed with 4 screws
- Two screw-in crowns
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date window at 3 o'clock
- Dual time zone (GMT)
- Brossé-Soleil-Oberflächenstruktur, black or silvered
- Arabic numerals (12h) and superimposed luminous indices
- Superimposed frame of the hours and cities window
- Date with red numerals
- Rhodinated luminescent arrow hands
- Alligator leather strap with steel folding clasp or rubber strap with tang-type buckle in steel