The Chambre Suisse de l'Horlogerie was a trade group representing the Swiss watch industry as a whole, including manufacturing and distribution, to the government of Switzerland. It was founded in 1876 and lasted until it was absorbed into the Fédération de l'Industrie Horlogère Suisse in 1982. The organization was sometimes called the “Swiss Watch Trade Chamber”, “Swiss Watch Chamber of Commerce”, “Swiss Chamber of Horology”, or “Swiss Chamber of Watchmaking” in English.
The Intercantonal Association of Jura Industries was formed on May 14, 1876 to represent the manufacturing interests of Geneva, Vaud, Neuchâtel, and Bern. Since it was mostly focused on watchmaking, the organization changed its name to Swiss Chamber of Watchmaking and Allied Industries in 1900.
In 1934 the Swiss Watch Chamber was charged by the Swiss Federal Council to enforce trade, production, and pricing decrees of the Swiss government. This Collective Convention of the Swiss Watchmaking Industry was agreed by Ebauches SA, UBAH, and the Fédération de l'Industrie Horlogère Suisse (FH) to control the industry's output. For example, Ebauches SA and UBAH would only sell components to Swiss companies, and the companies agreed only to buy from Swiss suppliers.
The Swiss Watch Chamber was headquartered in La Chaux-de-Fonds. It published a trade paper called “La Suisse Horlogère” in the 1950s.
In 1948, the Chamber adopted new articles of association that removed the connection to the cantons.