Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Perpetual Calendar, Ref. 25854TI.00.1150TI.01
Royal Oak Offshore Perpetual Calendar is a luxurious sports watch by Audemars Piguet.
Luxury variant of the Royal Oak Offshore chronograph with perpetual calendar and moon phase as well as day of week indication.
Features: Case in titanium or stainless steel. Case dimensions:44 mm, self-winding calibre AP 2226/2839, 54 jewels, perlage-finished bridges, Geneva stripes.
- 25854TI.OO.1150TI.01 titanium, silver dial
- 25854ST.OO.1150ST.01 stainless steel, blue dial
- Self-winding calibre AP 2226/2839, 28,800 A/h
- Skeletonized weight segment in 21ct gold
- All parts of the movement are chamfered, with Geneva stripes decorated and perlaged
- Shock protection Kif Elastor
- 54 jewels
- Power reserve 38 h
- Titanium or stainless steel
- D 44 mm, H ? mm
- Magnetic field protection
- Sapphire crystal, caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Hours, minutes, seconds, day of week, date
- Chrono function
- Perpetual calendar, moon phase
- Metal bracelet with double folding clasp