Solunar is a sports watch by Heuer.
In 1949 Heuer presented with the model "Solunar" (Solar/Lunar) the world's first wristwatch with tides indication. Today it is a sought-after collector's item.
- Manual winding movement calibre Valjoux 90.1
- 17 jewels
- Stainless steel
- Ø 36 mm
- Pushers at 4 o'clock to set the tide indication
- Screw-down caseback
- Silvered dial with subdial for tide indication
- Numerals and hands with luminous material
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Tide indication
- Crocodile leather or shark strap
- Well-preserved pieces were offered for 2,000-3,000 US $