Parmigiani Pershing Steel PF601397
Parmigiani Pershing Steel PF601399
Pershing Steel is a chronograph by Parmigiani.
As part of the partnership between the Italian luxury yacht builder Pershing and the watch manufacturer Parmigiani Fleurier
the collection of Pershing Chronographs was launched in 2008. With its water resistance of up to 200 meters, these watches are usable as dive watches.
- PF601396 .. PF601399
- Self-winding manufacture movement PF 334, 28,800 A/h
- Bridges chamfered by hand, decoration Côtes de Genève
- Ø 13 1/4 ’’’ / 30.00 mm, height: 6.80 mm
- Jewels: 68
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Stainless steel, polished and satin-finished
- Oval shaped chrono pushers in rubber
- Unidirectional turning bezel
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Caseback with engraved image of a Pershing yacht
- Four variants: "Graphite", "Silver", "Blu Metal", "Amarant"
- Decoration "Côtes de Genève"
- Tachymeter scale on the raised dial
- Hands: "Delta" shape Parmigiani Fleurier, luminous in the center
- Hours, minutes, central chrono second
- Chronograph function with 12 hours and 30 minutes counter
- Big date
- Tachymeter scale
- Stainless steel bracelet, middle members satin-finished, security clasp
- Variant: natural rubber with adjustable folding clasp