Seiko Historical Collection
In 2000, Seiko released a collection of limited-edition reissues of historical watches under the "Seiko Historical Collection: The Year 2000."
- Seiko Laurel SCVM001 - A tribute to the 1913 Seiko Laurel, Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces, Cal. 4S28, 100,000円
- King Seiko SCVN001 - A tribute to the 1968 King Seiko 56KS, Limited Edition of 2,000 pieces, Cal. 4S15, 150,000円 (Note that the official tribute date is 1961, but the watch featured was from 1968)
- Railway Pocket Watch SCVR001 - A tribute to a 1930 railway pocket watch, Limited Edition of 3,000 pieces, Cal. 8L34A, 250,000円
- Tactile Pocket Watch SQBR017 - A tribute to the 1939 pocket watch for disabled veterans, Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces, Cal. 7C17, 35,000円
- 300M Diver SBDX003 - A tribute to the 1965 300M Seiko 6159 Saturation Diver, Limited Edition of 500 pieces, Cal. 8L35, 200,000円
- Quartz Astron SCQZ002 - A tribute to the 1969 Seiko Astron quartz watch, Limited Edition of 500 pieces, Cal. 9F61, 700,000円
- 600M Diver SBDX005 - A tribute to the 1975 600M Saturation Diver, Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces, Cal. 8L35, 300,000円
Seiko also produced a custom storage box for customers who purchased all seven watches, but this is extremely rare.