- While quartz watches are preparing to take the place of mechanical watches, the “Chrono Split” by TAG Heuer appears as the world's first quartz wrist chronograph.
- The original Blancpain brand gradually ends sales.
- Michel Parmigiani starts his own business with the founding of the Parmigiani Mesure et Art du Temps SA in Fleurier.
- The first watch model of the Desco von Schulthess AG under the name Maurice Lacroix arrives on the market in Austria.
- ETA introduces the Flatline Cal. 2890/2892 movement family.
1975.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 18:48 by 127.0.0.1