Apple Watch Nike
Apple Watch Nike Starlight
© Apple Watch
Apple Watch Nike is a watch line in the smartwatch series of Apple Watch.
Modeled after athletic shoe manufacturer Nike, the smartwatches in this line are equipped with aluminum cases made from a 100% recycled alloy that is also used in aerospace.
Like the other Apple Watch models, these watches also have a processor chip whose WatchOS operating system provides a lush amount of software functions (→ Apple Watch > Operating System).
The Apple Watch Nike is optionally available as a special version of the Apple Watch Series 7 or the Apple Watch SE.
Technical features: same as Apple Watch Series 7 or Apple Watch SE
- Series 7
- 41 x 35 mm, H 10.7 mm
- 45 x 38 mm, H 10.7 mm
- 40 x 34 mm, H 10.7 mm
- 44 x 38 mm, H 10.7 mm
- Watch glass made of Ion-X glass
- Water resistant to 50 m
- “Analog” mode
- “Digital” mode
- Various color patterns, animations or photos
- In addition to the functions of the Series 7 or SE: Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Bracelet made of durable high-performance fluoroelastomer
- Or: Nike Sport Loop made of breathable nylon fabric
- Series 7
- 41 mm: from 429 €
- 45 mm: from 459 € (as of 2021)
- 40 mm: from 299 €
- 44 mm: from 329 € (as of 2021)
apple_watch_nike.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1