Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore „Safari“
Masculine chronograph from the (time-limited) “Themes” series of the Royal Oak Offshore and certainly one of the most beautiful models of manufacture Audemars Piguet. With its striking case in stainless steel, the beige dial with an elegant honeycomb pattern and the brown crocodile bracelet “Hornback” with folding clasp it develops a very special charm that awakens appeals to freedom and adventure.
The Audemars Piguet automatic movement AP 3126/3840 with the high power reserve of 60 hours is encased in an oversized case of 44 mm. As a manufacture movement it is characterized by elaborate finishing The bridges are perlaged, the movement is decorated with Geneva stripes, and the weight segment is in 21ct gold.
- 26170ST.OO.D091CR.01 stainless steel, beige dial
- Self-winding calibre AP 3126/3840
- Perlage-finished bridges, Geneva stripes
- Weight segment 21 ct. gold
- 54 jewels
- Shock protection Kif-Elastor
- Power reserve 60 h
- D 44 mm, H ? mm
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Brown crocodile leather strap “Hornback” with folding clasp