Marine is a line of sports watches from Breguet since 1990.
Breguet is better known for dress watches and complications but the brand added a sports watch line in 1990, the Marine. Designed by Jörg Hysek, the Marine featured two key elements to add a rugged sports aesthetic Crown guards and an oversized square crown. These complemented the classic Breguet hands for a sportier look. Later models added sports complications like a chronograph or diving bezel. Others feature a GMT and tourbillon and modify Hysek's features for a more dressy or sporty look.
- Self-winding movement
- Central rotor guilloché by hand in 18ct gold
- Power reserve 65 hours
- Solid gold, silvered, guilloché
- Roman hour numerals
- Breguet hands in blued steel
- 18ct white gold/yellow gold
- D 35.5 mm, H 7.6 mm
- Mid-section of the case cannellated
- Waterproof to 5 atm
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date
- Black crocodile leather strap with folding clasp or gold bracelet
breguet_marine.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1