Opus is a chronograph by Chronoswiss.
The watch is completely skeletonized and has a self-winding movement on basis of the well-known and proven calibre Valjoux 7750. The skeletonization is performed automatically by a programmed maschine.
The date of this model is indicated by hand date. The case is in stainless steel. The steel hands are blued.
- Stainless steel, size 38mm, sapphire crystal
- Screw-in caseback with fully threaded locking and sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment
- Waterproof to 30 m
- Completely skeletonized and with provided ornamental engraving
- Indication of the date at the 3, of the seconds at the 9
- chronograph minutes at the 12, chronograph hours at the 6, central chronograph seconds
- Blued steel hands
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Leather strap with tang-type buckle
- Louisiana crocodile leather strap
- 1. Prize “Uhr des Jahres” (watch of the year) 1996, “Uhr des Jahres” 1998 in Japan.
- Das ZEITGEFÜHL-Uhrenbuch; Author Gerd-Lothar Reschke; ISBN 3-938607-61-0
chronoswiss_opus.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1