Genus GNS 1.2
Genus GNS 1.2
The GNS 1.2 is an edition of the highly innovative Genus GNS 1, which was the first model from the Swiss watch company Genus. It was presented together with the first public appearance of the brand in 2019.
The watch features an innovative time display:
- The hour indices revolve around the periphery, pivoting 4 times by 1/4 turn to orient themselves in the reading direction.
- The tens-of-minutes are shown shown by the lead traveling indicator – named “the Genus” – which moves freely on the figure 8 center path (infinity, analemma).
- The precise minute is shown by the rotating dial in the traditional 3 o’clock position.
- Manual winding manufacture movement 160W-1.2, 18,000 A/h
- 26 jewels
- 418 components
- Power reserve 50 h
- 18 ct. white gold
- ∅ 43 mm, H 13.3 mm
- Domed sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- Caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 3 bar
- Hours, minutes: Time is read from left to right:
- Hours: 12 satellites/peripheral and axial rotation index (patented)
- Tens of minutes: 12 free components circulating to-and-from between 2 counter rotating wheels (patented)
- Units of minutes: Skeletonised disc
- Numerals & indicators: With SuperLuminova™
- Hand-stitched calf or alligator leather strap with pin buckle or folding clasp
- GNS 1.2 WG: CHF 148.000 (2022)
genus_gns_1.2.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1