Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 Carrée
Girard-Perregaux designed in the 1990s a new collection that took an Art Déco watch of the brand from 1945 as a model.
The 2007 presented Vintage 1945 Carrée is the first mechanical watch with the self-winding movement GP 4500. This calibre is one of the youngest of the manufacture, which is expanding its business range continuously. It has a number of innovations, including a more efficient winding. 190 components form the new movement of this watch that is visible through the transparent caseback.
- Self-winding movement GP 4500
- Dimensions 34.2 x 32 mm, height 11.15 mm
- Sapphire crystal, antireflex
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Waterproof to 30 m
- Alligator leather strap with folding clasp
girard-perregaux_vintage_1945_carree.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1