Graham Chronofighter G-BGP-001
Graham is a historic British brand which has been re-started by the Swiss watch company, The British Masters (now called simply “Graham London”).
The idea behind the concept of The British Masters was to recollect the tradition of the great British watchmakers, namely George Graham (1673-1751) and John Arnold (1736-1799). The first collection of “Graham” and “Arnold & Son” was brought on the market in 1998.
Graham is now a combination of English heritage and Swiss watchmaking and is a sister company to Arnold & Son. Graham traditionally used Jaquet (now La Joux-Perret) movements, most of which used Valjoux or ETA ebauches.
Since namesake George Graham is regarded as the father of the chronograph, all Graham watches are chronographs. Most are left-handed, with the crown on the left side of the face in traditional British racing fashion. Graham specializes in racing-inspired watches, while Arnold & Son specializes in nautical watches.
- G1733 - bicompax automatic chronograph
- G1721 - bicompax GMT automatic chronograph
- G1733 - bicompax GMT automatic chronograph
- G1734 - bicompax automatic chronograph
- G1742 - bicompax flyback automatic chronograph
- G1745 - automatic chronograph
- G1747 - automatic chronograph
- G1750 - monopusher automatic chronograph
- G1790 - skeleton automatic chronograph
- G1650 - quartz chronograph