Montreal is a wristwatch by Heuer.
From 1972 Heuer produced this wrist chronograph whose style was typical of that time. Between 1972 and 1974, the watch was equipped with the self-winding movement Heuer 12, between 1977 and 1982 with the success calibre Valjoux 7750, which today dominates the area of chronograph movements.
- 110.505 gold-plated
- 750.503 Valjoux 7750
- Ø 42.5 mm, H ? mm
- Screw-in back
- Blue, white, black or gold-colored
- Various color variants at the totalisers
- Indices and hands with luminous material
- Hours, minutes, date
- From 1977 ,day of week
- Chronograph 12-hours, 30-minutes and central 60-seconds counter
- Leather strap or stainless steel bracelet
- Collectors items depending on condition approx. 1.500 €