Museum of the International Watch Company (IWC), Schaffhausen
In the main building of the manufacture, which has been built by a student of Semper in 1875, IWC has established a private museum in 1993, which was conceived entirely new in 2007. It comprises not only a wealth of exhibits with great charisma, but also tells the eventful history of the traditional company.
Selected masterpieces of the brand-own watch collection from the beginnings to today are exhibited. But also a collection of old timepieces can be seen, which dates back to the second half of the 16th century. The Sarasin Collection from Basel is foundation stone of the collection.
A guided tour at IWC includes not only a visit to the museum, but also a walk through the various departments of the manufacture.
Branch of Richemont International SA
Phone +41 (0)52 635 65 65 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org