TAG Heuer Aquaracer Automatic Chronograph
TAG Heuer 2000 Aquaracer Automatic Chronograph
© TAG Heuer
Modern sports and dive watch by TAG Heuer with the following equipment scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, screw-in crown and caseback, guaranteed water resistance of 300 meters, luminous hands and luminescent hour markers, unidirectionally adjustable bezel and a double security folding clasp that prevents accidental opening.
The water resistance is checked for every single watch. Through intensive tensile and torsion tests is ensured that the steel bracelet can also withstand the harshest conditions in sports. By ultraviolet, salt corrosion, aging and shock tests is ensured that the materials meet the manufacturer's quality promise.
- Case cut out of a massive stainless steel block
- D 41 mm
- Unidirectionally adjustable bezel
- Screwed caseback guarantees a water resistance of 300 m
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Chrono with seconds, hours and 30 minutes totalisers
- Black, silber or blue
- Luminous hands and luminous hour markers
- Double safety clasp to prevent accidental opening