The 6200 series was a family of mechanical watch movements from Seiko in the 1960's.
First produced in 1960 as the 394/395/400, the 6200 family was an exclusive movement for high-end Seiko watches. It was based on the 6100 family but ran at 18,000 A/h, rather than 21,600 or 36,000. It was the first Grand Seiko movement available with automatic winding.
Calibre 6200 was used in the Grand Seiko 62GS line. As such, it was phased out with the introduction of the Hi-Beat 6100 movement beginning in 1968, and the 6200 movement was no longer needed after the 62GS was retired in 1969.
- 6200 (1960) - 21/23 jewels, Seiko Liner (LN), hand-winding
- 6201B (1960) - 20 jewels, Seikomatic/Matic Silverwave (MA), automatic
- 395/6205B (1962) - 17-24 jewels, Auto Matic Selfdater (MAS), automatic
- 6206A,B (1963) - 26 jewels, Seiko Business/Seikomatic Weekdater (62B-MAW), automatic
- 6215A (1967) - Seiko Professional Diver 300, automatic
- 6216A - 39 jewels, Seikomatic Weekdater (62MWK), 19,800 A/h, automatic, same as 6246
- 6217A (1964), 17 jewels, Seiko Matic Divers (62MAS) and Seiko Matic Worldtime (MASWT), automatic
- 6218A,B,C (1964), 35 jewels, Seikomatic Weekdater (MAWK), 18,000 A/h, automatic
- 400/6219 (1962) - 33 jewels, Auto Matic Weekdater (MAW), automatic
- 6220M (1961), 17 jewels, Skyliner (SLN), hand-winding
- 6220B,C - 21 jewels, Skyliner (SLN), hand-winding
- 6220D - 17-21 jewels, Skyliner (SLN), hand-winding
- 6222M - 17 jewels, Skyliner Calendar (SLNC), hand-winding
- 6222A,B - 21 jewels, Skyliner Calendar (SLNC), hand-winding
- 6222C - 17-21 jewels, Skyliner Calendar (SLNC), hand-winding
- 6240 (1963) - 25 jewels, Liner Chronometer, hand-winding
- 6245A (1966) - 35 jewels, 62 Grand Seiko/Seikomatic Chronometer (62GAC-H), automatic
- 6246A (1966) - 39 jewels, 62 Grand Seiko Weekdater/62Matic Weekdater Chronometer (62GAW-H), automatic