EZM 3 Mission Timer
The EZM 3 Mission Timer is a dive watch by Sinn produced since 2001.
Sinn Mission Timers are watches uncompromisingly designed for function. Besides the ease of readability, attained by optical withdrawal of functions that are not directly required for the diving operation, such as date display or dial lettering, a lot of Sinn special technologies find application in this watch. So the EZM 3 Mission Timer is equipped with dehumidifying technology using copper sulphate capsule. Diffusing water molecules unavoidable in the watch are absorbed, whereby a dry microclimate is ensured. An argon fill additionally increases the protection against misting.
Furthermore, the watch can withstand harmful magnetic field influences up to 80,000 A/m and through an oil developed Sinn is functionally safe from -45°C to +80°C. Sinn lets check and certify the pressure relief and temperature resistance by the German Lloyd in Hamburg.
In 2015, Sinn introduced a pilot's watch version, the Sinn EZM 3F.
- 603.010 - EZM 3
- Mechanical movement ETA 2824-2, 28,800 A/h
- Shock proof according to DIN 8308
- Magnetic field protection up to 80.000 A/m
- Movement storage in a dry inert gas atmosphere, by improving the rate quality for a long time and extend service intervals
- Safe operation from -45°C to +80°C
- Stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Ø 41.0 mm, height 12.3 mm
- The case contains a dry capsule, filled with copper sulfate, and is provided with a sapphire crystal. Dryness indicator: white (dry) to blue (saturated)
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Case filled with Argon, the most reaction sluggish noble gas
- Screw-in crown with double O-ring seal
- Waterproof to 500 m
- Hours, minutes, seconds with hacking seconds
- Date indication
- Diver's bezel with luminous triangle
- Black, indexes with special white, long-lasting luminous paint
- Hours, minutes and seconds hands black, with special white, long-lasting luminous paint
- Black rubber strap or solidstainless steel bracelet, tegimented
- 3 years