Table of Contents
Breitling Superocean Héritage 46
Breitling Superocean Héritage 46 blue with braided steel bracelet
Superocean Héritage 46 is a dive watch by Breitling.
The Superocean was first brought on the market in 1957 by Breitling and was then waterproof to 200 meters.
At the 50th company anniversary in 2007 Breitling launched as a tribute to the Superocean a watch that was called Superocean Héritage. There is a larger and a smaller model (see also Superocean Héritage 38), where the number refers to the size of the diameter in millimeters.
- A17320 stainless steel
- Self-winding movement, Calibre Breitling 17 (basis ETA 2824-2), 28,800 A/h
- Chronometer with COSC certificate
- 25 jewels
- Power reserve 42 h
- D 46 mm, H 13.6 mm
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Screw-in caseback, screw-in crown
- Unidirectional rotating, resting bezel black, blue or bronze colored
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Black, blue or bronze colored hands and indexes with luminous color
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date
- Ocean Classic braided steel with folding clasp / Ocean Racer rubber in the colors of dial and bezel (black, blue or bronze), folding clasp
- Breitling. Die Geschichte einer großen Uhrenmarke. 1884 bis heute; Author Benno Richter; ISBN 3766711350
- Das ZEITGEFÜHL-Uhrenbuch; Author Gerd-Lothar Reschke; ISBN 3-938607-61-0
breitling_superocean_heritage_46.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1