Calibre A07.211 is an automatic chronograph movement from ETA. It was introduced in 2005 and remains in production as of 2019.
Mechanical chronograph movement in the series ETA Valgranges with self-winding, ball-bearing rotor, unidirectional winding, 48 hours power reserve and hacking seconds device.
The movements of the series Valgranges are an evolution of the famous Valjoux calibre 7750 (hence the name Valgranges, from “Granges” or Grenchen) and with 16½ lignes offer a larger diameter. Thus ETA also provides appropriate large-scale movements for the larger wristwatches that are increasingly common in our days.
- Self-winding movement with unidirectional winding rotor
- Chronograph with cam switching
- ETACHRON Regulator System
- Hours, minutes
- Small seconds at the 9 with hacking seconds
- Date with quickset date feature
- Chronograph 60-seconds chrono hand from the center, 30-minutes counter at 12 h, 12-hours counter at 6 h
- 16½ lignes
- Ø 36.6 mm, H 7.9 mm
- 25 jewels
- 28,800 A/h
- Power reserve 48 h
- Since 2005
eta_a07.211.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1