Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX2 Chronograph DBS
Jaeger-LeCoultre Amvox 2 Chronograph DBS
AMVOX2 Chronograph DBS is a chronograph by Jaeger-LeCoultre.
Luxury version of the Amvox 2 Chronograph, named after the sports car Aston Martin DBS, here with openwork dial and additional power reserve indicator. The chrono functions are activated by simply pressing the sapphire crystal start and stop at 12 o'clock, reset at 6 o'clock.
The watch is available in 18ct red gold or titanium (limited to 200 + 999 pieces).
- Self-winding manufacture chronograph movement JLC 751E, 28,800 A/h
- 41 jewels
- Power reserve 65 hours
- 280 components
- D 44 mm, H 14.0 mm
- Waterproof to 50 m
- Black, open, with luminous numerals
- Skeletonized Calypso luminous hand
- Hours, minutes, date
- Power reserve indicator
- Chrono function (indication via discs) 60 seconds (central seconds), 30-minutes, 12-hours
- Slider to prevent accidental operation
- Calf leather bracelet with Cordura coating and Alcantara chuck, double folding clasp
jaeger-lecoultre_amvox2_chronograph_dbs.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1