Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm 46 pink gold
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm 46 yellow strap
Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm is a wristwatch by Jaeger-LeCoultre
In the spring of 2007 Jaeger-LeCoultre presented this sporty wristalarm from the series Master Compressor with 24-time zones display. A special cushioning system absorbs with its air cushion 50% of the energy cuased by shocks and strikes.
The titanium and red gold models of the series are dedicated to the (till 2008) eight times world motorcycle champion Valentino Rossi and therefore on the dial bear his start number and lucky number 46.
The models “46” with titanium case are limited to 946 pieces, the models “46” with red gold case to 346 pieces. There is also an unlimited series with stainless steel case.
- Self-winding manufacture movement JLC 912, 28,800 A/h
- 45 hours power reserve
- 23 jewels
- 315 components
- Titanium, 18ct red gold or stainless steel
- Ø 46.3 mm, H ? mm
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Black with luminous numerals and hands
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date
- Alarm function with hours and minutes indication
- Optional alarm On/Off
- World Time Simultaneous display of the time in 24 cities of the world
- Alligator leather strap with double folding clasp or rubber strap with tang-type buckle