Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Minute Repeater
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Master Minute Repeater
Wristwatch by Jaeger-LeCoultre
On the occasion of the 175th Anniversary, in 2008 the traditional manufacture Jaeger-LeCoultre in honor of its founder Charles Antoine LeCoultre presented in the series Master Control the luxury watch Master Minute Repeater Antoine LeCoultre with minute repeater and with the enormous power reserve of 15 days.
The development of this watch took two years. It is the first repetition watch with a water resistance of 50 m. The unusually clear and intense sound of the watch chimes was designed in collaboration with the orchestra conductor Georges Prêtre.
From the watch, there are three, each limited, editions in rose gold, titanium or platinum.
- 413 components
- 42 jewels
- Côtes-Soleillées decoration
- 15 days power reserve
- Hours, minutes
- Minute repeater, quarter-hours and hours repetition
- Power reserve indicator of the barrel pair
- Power reserve
- Brown (Titanium version purple, platinum version mat grey) alligator leather strap with double folding clasp
- 175 pieces (Rose gold version)
- 200 pieces (per Titanium / Platinum version)