Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra Lady Duetto
Reverso Squadra Lady Duetto
The Reverso Squadra Lady Duetto is a Reverso watch in the Squadra line from Jaeger-LeCoultre produced from 2013 through 2017.
The Reverso Squadra Lady Duetto is a decorated ladies (Reverso Squadra) model featuring two dials displaying the same time on both sides (Duetto). First offered for sale in 2009, the Squadra Lady Duetto was a late addition to the lineup. It replaced the Reverso Gran'Sport Duetto, which had gone out of production four years earlier. It outlasted the rest of the Squadra range, remaining listed until 2017. Although not directly replaced, the Reverso Classic Medium Duetto has a similar appearance in a more conventional Reverso case.
The Reverso Squadra Lady case measures 42 mm tall by 28.8 mm wide, and this model is 11.8 mm thick. It uses the automatic Cal. 968J movement, which includes a pass-through pinion to show the time on both sides at once. Additionally, the Squadra Lady Duetto features a decorated day/night indicator on the front face.
The Reverso Squadra Lady Duetto was produced in both stainless steel (Ref. Q7058420) and 18ct pink gold (Ref. Q7052421).
- Q7052421 Pink gold
- Q7058420 Stainless steel
- Automatic manufacture movement Cal. 968J
- 42 hours power reserve
- 18ct pink gold or stainless steel
- Diamond model with about 73 diamonds (about 1.22 carats)
- H 42 mm, W 28.8 mm, D 11.8 mm
- Silvered guilloché and Sunray brushed dial with polished and gold-plated pressed numerals
- Black with visible oscillating rotor and frosted numerals
- Hours, minutes, coaxial day/night indicator
- Hours, minutes
- Alligator leather strap
- Predecessor: Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Gran'Sport Duetto