Piaget Altiplano 900P
- The Piaget Altiplano 900P takes the record for the world's thinnest mechanical watch. The movement 900P is just 2.0 mm thick and it integrates the case back and main plate into a single piece. The height of the watch is only 3.65 mm.
- The well-known watch manufacturer Corum is taken over by the Chinese holding company China Haidian.
- In keeping with their independent spirit, Nomos presents “Deutsche Uhrenwerke NOMOS Glashütte”, a new line of calibres with even greater in-house content and finer finish work.
- Girard-Perregaux wins the “Aiguille d'Or” Grand Prix at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Constant Escapement L.M. in November.
- PPR changes its name to Kering.
2013.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 18:48 by 127.0.0.1