Damasko DC 86
- In the first half-year of 2012 Damasko presents, with the model Damasko DC 86, for the first time after the Lemania 5100 another chronograph that displays the 60 stop-seconds and 60 stop-minutes at the center of the dial. The watch contains further technical innovations such as regulator-free escapement, free-swinging weight balance, EPS® balance spring, reinforced barrel and a “Damasko” rotor running on ceramic bearings.
The Damasko manufacture reaches an in-house production depth of more than 90%.
- In March 2012 Citizen Watch, part of the Citizen Holdings, buys the mechanical movement manufacturer La Joux-Perret and the watch manufacturer Arnold & Son.
- PPR purchases Sowind Group, which includes Girard-Perregaux and JeanRichard.
- Zenith launches the model family Pilot Montre d'Aéronef Type 20, consisting of 7 pilot's watches. “Montre d'aéronef” is the French word for “aviation clock”. The series is dedicated to the French aviation pioneer Louis Bleriot, who on July 25, 1909 crossed the English Channel and whose plane was equipped with a Zenith aviation clock.
- Chronoswiss is taken over by the Ebstein family, with Oliver Ebstein serving as CEO.
- TAG Heuer wins the “Aiguille d'Or” Grand Prix at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Mikrogirder in November.
- MELB Holding is formed as a holding company for H. Moser & Cie. and Hautlence.
2012.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 18:48 by 127.0.0.1