Kering is a French watch and luxury goods trust.
Formerly known as PPR, Kering changed its name in 2013. More than half the group's revenue comes from Gucci, but the 2012 purchase of majority control of Sowind Group added watch brands Girard-Perregaux and JeanRichard along with movement manufacturing capability. Kering purchased Ulysse Nardin in 2014. On January 24, 2022, it was announced that Kering would sell its entire stake in Girard-Perregaux and Ulysse Nardin to Sowind Group, though there was no change to Kering's majority ownership of the group.
- Ulysse Nardin, Swiss, acquired July 30, 2014
- Sowind Group, Swiss, acquired July 4, 2011
- Gucci, acquired between 1999 and 2004
- Puma, acquired 2007
- Brioni, acquired November 2011
- Volcom, acquired 2011
- Qeelin, acquired December 2012
- Christopher Kane, acquired January 2013
- Pomellato, acquired 2013
- Altuzarra, acquired September 2013
- Tomas Maier, joint venture 2013