Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Night & Day
- Jaeger-LeCoultre presents the Grande Reverso Night & Day at the SIHH. It is the first automatic Reverso.
Also this year Jaeger-LeCoultre releases the Tribute To Geophysic, a watch with the classic look of the original Geophysic but containing a modern automatic movement.
- Christopher Ward launch their own in-house Calibre SH21, designed by Johannes Jahnke and produced by Swiss movement manufacturer Synergies Horlogères.
- With the launch of the Nomos Swing System another major advance in developing the manufacture is reached by Nomos The entire assortment is now manufactured in-house.
- Kering, a French watch and luxury goods trust, purchases the well-known watch manufacturer Ulysse Nardin.
- Breguet wins the “Aiguille d'Or” Grand Prix at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Classique Chronométrie in November.
2014.txt · Last modified: 26.04.2023 08:08 by gerdlothar