Patek Philippe Minute Repeater Perpetual Calendar 5304/301R
Patek Philippe Minute Repeater Perpetual Calendar 5304-301R-001
© Patek Philippe
The Minute Repeater Perpetual Calendar Ref. 5304/301R is a luxury wristwatch by Patek Philippe in the Grand Complications series.
Highly complicated watch with minute repeater, perpetual calendar with retrograde date hand and moon phase indication. Bezel, lugs and fold-over clasp are set with 80 baguette-cut diamonds. The dial is transparent and shows the upper side of the high-class manufacture caliber R 27 PS QR LU with automatic winding.
- 5304/301R-001 Rose gold
- Self-winding manufacture movement R 27 PS QR LU, 21,600 A/h
- 22K gold off-center minirotor
- 41 jewels
- 517 parts
- Power reserve 38-48 hours
- Rose gold
- ∅ 43 mm, H 13.3 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal case back
- 58 baguette diamonds: ~5.25 cts. (bezel and lugs)
- Humidity- and dust-protected only (not water-resistant)
- Transparent sapphire
- Date and minute markers printed in white with golden powdered dots
- Hours, minutes
- Alligator leather with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny black
- Folding clasp, set with diamonds 22 baguette diamonds: ~0.97 ct.
Total of 80 baguette diamonds: ~6.22 cts
patek_philippe_minute_repeater_perpetual_calendar_5304_301r.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1