Piaget Emperador G0A33070
The Piaget Emperador, known for her rectangular case with rounded corners and inward curved edges and her gently curving profile, was first presented 50 years ago. With the new Piaget Emperador XL in 18ct rose gold the house Piaget presents with its revised design a new interpretation of this collection. The watch was equipped with a silvered dial with guilloché sunbeams decor, to which the slender applied rose gold indices form a contrast. Also the Piaget crest at 12 o'clock is made of rose gold, which now adorns all models inspired by historical watches of the house.
In the case the self-winding movement 551P with small seconds at 10 o'clock and power reserve indicator at 6 o'clock is ticking. Its magnificent decoration including round Côtes de Genève and blued screws corresponds to the aesthetic standard for all manufacture movements by Piaget.
The color scheme of the Emperador XL is harmoniously complemented by a brown alligator leather strap with a tang-type buckle in 18ct rose gold.
- Self-winding movement Piaget 551P with manual winding, 21,600 A/h
- 27 jewels
- Power reserve ca. 40 hours
- Manually angled and elongated bridges, round Geneva stripes, blued screws
- 18ct rose gold
- D 40 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback
- Silvered dial with guilloché sunburst decor
- Applied hour indexes and applied PIAGET crest in 18ct rose gold
- Hours, minutes, small seconds at 10 o'clock, power reserve indicator at 6 o'clock
- Brown Alligator leather strap, tang-type buckle in 18ct rose gold