Piaget Polo Chronograph
chronograph by Piaget.
The model Polo by Piaget was regarded as a cult watch in the 1970s. In autumn 2006 it was re-launched in an updated form as automatic watch. The distinctive horizontal stripes accent the fine satin-finished case. The dial gains attention with its applied stitch indices and Arabic numerals, also the enlarged section of the date display is noticed. The movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal caseback.
The Polo Chronograph was presented in 2007. It houses the new Calibre 880P, the first fully developed and manufactured automatic chronograph movement of the manufacture. In addition to the flyback function this calibre stands out for its second timezone in 24 hours format. The column wheel chronograph surrounds a waterproof case of stately 43 mm diameter.
- Self-winding mechanical chronograph manufacture calibre Piaget 880P
- 35 jewels. 28,800 A/h. screwed balance
- Power reserve ca. 52 hours (double barrel)
- Rose gold 18ct
- Bezel in rose gold 18ct with alternately polished and satin-finished surfaces
- 43 mm diameter
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Waterproof to 50 m
- Silvered dial, applied hour indexes in 18ct rose gold
- Hours, minutes, small seconds at the “6”
- Dual time zone with 24-hours mode at the “9”
- Chronograph with flyback function (30-minutes counter at the “3”)
- Brown Alligator leather strap. Folding clasp in 18ct rose gold