Rolex Milgauss 116400
- Main Article Rolex Milgauss
The Milgauss Ref. 116400 is an anti-magnetic engineer watch produced by Rolex since 2007.
This model had already been brought to market by Rolex in 1956 as model 6541. In 1988 the production was discontinued.
Since 2007 the new Milgauss with the reference number 116400 and equipped with a seconds hand in the form of flash is available again. The movement now has the new Rolex produced Parachrom blue hairspring and an escapement wheel of paramagnetic material. The watch is protected against a magnetic induction of 1000 Gauss and against strong magnetic influences.
The Milgauss has a manufacture movement Rolex 3131 with COSC chronometer certificate and is waterproof to a depth of 10 atm.
With 40 mm diameter the new case is larger than the former. The dial is available in white or black. The Milgauss Ref. 116400 shares its case, movement, and anti-magnetic components with the Air-King Ref. 116900, introduced in 2016.
- Rolex 3131, self-winding (bi-directional winding), 28,800 A/h
- Certified chronometer (COSC)
- Stainless steel, Ø 40 mm
- Bezel fixed, polished
- Waterproof to 10 atm
- Black or white
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Oyster bracelet with folding clasp
- Withstands a magnetic induction of 1000 Gauß and strong magnetic influences
- Variant with sapphire crystal, which is colored in green at the sides (surcharge)
- Rolex Milgauss Video, 1 51